Reduce your analytical volumes without sacrificing speedCatalyze your research with smaller, faster, quantification of DNA, RNA, and protein. The SpectraDrop™ Micro-Volume Microplate handles volumes down to 2 µL and integrates seamlessly with the StakMax Microplate Stacker, enabling you to acquire more data, from smaller samples, in less time.
The SpectraDrop Micro-Volume Microplate consists of specially designed adapter, Teflon-coated bottom slide, and top slide with evaporation reducing spacers.
Simplicity of use
For simplicity of use, the slide design is compatible with 8- and/or 16-channel pipettors.
|Sensitivity||2 ng/μL (dsDNA)*|
|Uniformity||< 5% CV|
|24-well slide||Compatible with 8-channel pipettors|
|64-well slide||Compatible with 8- or16-channel pipettors|
* dsDNA sensitivity specified for the following instruments:
- SpectraMax® 190 Microplate Reader
- SpectraMax® Plus 384 Microplate Reader
- SpectraMax® i3 Multi-Mode Detection Platform
- SpectraMax® M Series Multi-Mode Microplate Readers
- SpectraMax® Paradigm® Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
- FlexStation® 3 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
- Direct protein quantitation using the SpectraDrop Micro-Volume Microplate
- Maximizing Performance of the SpectraDrop Micro-Volume Microplate for DNA Quantitation
- Fluorescence-based quantitation of small DNA samples with the SpectraDrop Micro-Volume Microplate